About the clientThe client is fundamentally changing the way in which businesses use digital marketing. Whether corporate communication, media relations, brand communication, product or service marketing, the right content management system for your online marketing activities is our passion.
The jobYou enjoy new challenges and never lose sight of the overall picture in hectic situations. You work using the agile SCRUM process. Ideally, you already have start-up experience. You are comfortable with assuming responsibility and are not afraid to make mistakes.
• Expert knowledge in .Net Framework C#, VB Languages, MVC;
• Expert knowledge in Database MS SQL (development not administration);
• Strong general ICT knowledge (IIS, browsers, mail clients, standards, best practices, etc.);
• Fluent in English to communicate with the customer and among the team (optional German);
• Keen eye for flawless design and usability, loving the detail;
• Solution-driven thinking with strong consideration for quality and in-time delivery;
• Open and direct communication style;
• Independent, reliable, flexible and tough.
Moreover, you have experience with:
• Basic knowledge in W3C conformity, search engine optimization, responsive design and browser compatibility.
• Free coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks and some of the finest water you can drink;
• Home-office friendly;
• Dog-friendly office, because who doesn’t like puppies?
• Regular team events - we work hard and play hard;
• …and much, much more!
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your application, CV and example projects electronically to email@example.com.