Client: One of the biggest players in the Re-commerce business in Switzerland.
The software engineer shall be part of a team that shall completely rebuild the front and back end of the eCommerce solution. Including web site design and development, CRM features, ERP, Inventory, Logistics, Payment, CMS ….;
Main activities shall include work on the back end, and some front end tasks.
Skills you need to catch this awesome opportunity:
• Great knowledge of.Net MVC and MySQL;
• Great knowledge of C#;
• Knowledge of Responsive web design, Bootstrap;
• Good English language skills;
• Independent problem-solving skills;
• Experience with eCommerce systems and/or solutions and domain knowledge is a plus;
• A min of 5 years’ experience in .Net tech stack;
• A min of 2 years’ experience with front end technologies.
What we are working with:
• Visual Studio;
• .Net MVC, ASP.NET Web Application, Windows-Service, WCF, AWS;
• Cool company in which you can find exciting challenges;
• Open-minded multinational team;
• Opportunity to build a product that makes a difference;
• Skilled and senior co-workers;
• Occasionally business trips to Switzerland;
• Full time engagement on a subcontracting model, or a full-time employment in MK;
• Remote work (from a CoWorking Space in Skopje);
• Above market average compensation;
• 3 months’ trial period on full salary and yearly extension afterwards with automatic prolongation.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your application, CV and example projects electronically to email@example.com.